Click here for information regarding the Fences Act 1968 that may assist you with questions about:

  • who pays for a dividing fence/fence repairs
  • the type of fence to be built
  • how to resolve disputes that come up when discussing fencing works with your neighbour
  • serving Notices to Fence

You may use this form if you are looking to build or repair a fence and you need to contact the owner of the neighbouring property.