Northern Grampians Shire Council’s Tourism Event Grants Program provides funding and support to event organisers to stage tourism events which boost economic growth in the Northern Grampians Shire.
Aims of Northern Grampians Shire Council’s Tourism Event Grants Program:
- Attract significant visitor numbers to positively impact the Northern Grampians Shire visitor and tourism economy
- Enhance the vibrancy and diversity of visitor experience
- Celebrate existing tourism assets or aim to establish new tourism experiences
- Actively promote the region into intrastate, interstate or international markets
- Are financially sustainable long-term
- Contribute to Northern Grampians' livability and wellbeing
- Strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
Applications for the Tourism Events Grants Program funding can be:
- Established Tourism Events – between $5,000 and $15,000
- New Tourism Events – up to $10,000
The Tourism Event Grants Program is open throughout the year until all funds have been expended.