Northern Grampians Shire Council is seeking suitable applications from local community not-for-profit groups and organisations that align with our Arts and Culture Strategy objectives to create:
- An inclusive creative community, through participation.
- A well-respected and connected arts community, by raising the profile of arts and culture.
- Activated town centres and rural communities, through the celebration of place.
Purpose of the funding:
In alignment with the Arts and Culture Strategy and Public Art Guidelines 2023 objectives, projects and initiatives will need to focus on one of the following priority areas.
- The provision of workshops and activities that provide opportunities for community members to connect and participate in arts and culture.
- Design and/or deliver smaller scale public art murals to activate public spaces.
- Design larger scale public art projects and installations for council to deliver.
Applications for Arts and Culture Grant funding can be up to $5000.
Grants opened on 16 October and close on 7 December 2023 at 5pm.