St. Arnaud Citizens Band
• has 15-20 regular players
• Band practice in the Band Hall every Monday 7:30pm -9:00pm
• Learners Group - Monday 6:30pm-7:30pm before senior practice
• play mostly modern popular concert band music with the occasional traditional brass band march
• traditional brass band instruments plus flutes and saxophones. Other woodwind instruments are welcomed.
• play for community events eg. Australia Day, Anzac Day, Show day, Christmas events
• new players and learners welcomed.
• visitors are welcome to come along to the Band Hall in Dundas Street and listen to the Band practise or join in.
St. Arnaud Band Hall,
Dundas Street St Arnaud,
St Arnaud 3478