Our core values
"We recognise the traditional owners of the land.
We are inspired by the early pioneers and by those who gave their lives for our country.
We now ask God's blessing on our deliberations and on our commitment to build a better lifestyle and environment."
Our Core Values
Northern Grampians Shire Council committed to providing a seamless citizen engagement experience -
- Responsive: we will engage with all stakeholders and listen and respond appropriately to your needs.
- Innovative: we will be positive and endeavour to find solutions and choice in our service delivery.
- Continuous Improvement: we will continually strive, within our means, for best possible practice and improvement in service delivery.
- Prompt: we will respond promptly, within agreed timeframes, to all of your requests.
- Respectful: we will be respectful and conscious of diversity and make available information and services in an accessible and inclusive manner.