Council is committed to supporting initiatives that enable community groups and organisations to provide opportunities for growth, sustainability, economic benefit, and encourage community participation within the Northern Grampians Shire.
Purpose of the Sponsorships and Contributions Program:
The Sponsorships and Contributions Program is an arrangement in which council provides financial support for a group or organisation which in return will:
- Enhance council's public image through association with a sponsored activity.
- Deliver a community benefit.
- Align with the Northern Grampians Shire Council Plan 2021-25 Strategic Objectives.
- Promote council’s contribution through signs, naming rights/opportunities and in traditional and online media publications and promotions.
The Program supports events, projects, services or activities that will:
- Enhance the health and wellbeing of the community.
- Encourage community participation.
- Encourage participation in education.
- Bring economic benefit to the Northern Grampians Shire.
- Enable quality tourism opportunities.
- Support positive environmental outcomes.
Applications for the Sponsorships and Contributions Program can be up to $3000 with the option of requesting the funds to be distributed over a three-year term.
The Sponsorships and Contributions funding stream is open throughout the year, until all funds have been expended.