Now open, closing 12 September 2022
Aims of the fund
• To provide the opportunity for community groups and organisations to develop innovative and sustainable projects
• To provide the opportunity for improved health and education across the community by developing long term partnerships and cohesive community projects
• To strengthen community connections and social wellbeing in developing projects focussing on long term sustainability
• To develop projects that enhance and encourage healthy and active communities
• To develop projects which enhance cultural diversity, creative community activities and project
How to apply
To apply there are 3 easy steps.
1. Obtain an application form by calling Ararat Rural City Council’s Community and Event Co-ordinator on (03) 5355 0271 or download an application form here
2. Obtain an information factsheet to find out more details on the requirements for your grant application and eligibility for funding. It is important to contact Council to discuss your proposal as they can assist you through the process.
3. Complete the application form and return it to: ‘Ararat Wind Farms Sustainability Grants Program’ C/ - Ararat Rural City Council PO Box 246 Ararat Vic 3377 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org