As a Fitness Instructor, this position is responsible for planning and providing structured, enjoyable classes for members and patrons ensuring that our programs and services exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Minimum Certificate III or IV in Fitness or Group Exercise Leader and relevant group fitness qualifications
- Experience working within a similar role in the fitness industry, including delivering group fitness classes
- Proven ability to increase utilisation of programs and services in a leisure environment.
- Sound knowledge of fitness programs and marketing these services
- Demonstrated ability to achieve specific objectives in the most efficient way possible and within resources available
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and positively as a member of a team
To apply for this position download the Position Description. Please ensure you include a Cover Letter, Resume and document addressing the Key Selection Criteria. Applications can be submitted via the 'Apply Now' button on this page. For further enquiries please contact Julia Coates, Coordinator Human Resources on 5358 8700 or email email@example.com
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Northern Grampians Shire Council values community spirit, innovation and collaboration. We have implemented Activity Based Working, operate on Google platform, and where possible we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or out in the community.
Our core values
Northern Grampians Shire Council is committed to providing a seamless customer experience.
Responsive: We will engage with all stakeholders and listen and respond appropriately to your needs
Innovative: We will be positive and endeavour to find solutions and choice in our service delivery
Continuous Improvement: We will continually strive, within our means, for best possible practice and improvement in service delivery
Prompt: We will respond promptly, within agreed timeframes, to all of your requests
Respectful: We will be respectful and conscious of diversity and make available information and services in an accessible and inclusive manner