Change of Ownership
When ownership of a property changes, liability for the payment of rates and charges remains with the owner recorded in Council records until Council receives a Notice of Acquisition from the vendor or Solicitor or conveyancer. Failure to submit a notice within one month of a transfer may result in substantial penalties to vendors.
Update your rate notice details
Use these forms to
- Change your address for future rate notices.
- Update your rate notice details.
- Get your rate notice via email.
To complete these forms you will need
- The assessment number from your rate notices.
- A signed letter of authority if you are acting on behalf of an owner and have not supplied previously.