Change of ownership
When ownership of a property changes, liability for the payment of rates and charges remains with the owner listed in council records until we receive a notice of acquisition from the vendor, solicitor or conveyancer. Failure to submit a notice within one month of a transfer may result in substantial penalties to vendors.
Update your rate notice details
Use these forms to:
- Change your address for future rate notices.
- Update your rate notice details.
- Receive your rate notice via email.
To complete these forms you will need:
- the assessment number from your rate notices
- a signed letter of authority if you are acting on behalf of an owner