St Arnaud Children's Precinct is a purpose-built Children's Services Center which accommodates various early learning services for families.
- The Maternal Child Health Nurse attends every Tuesday and Friday.
- Immunisation first Wednesday of each month at 9:30 AM in the Perry room at the St Arnaud Town Hall.
- The Day Care operates 50 weeks of the year.
- 3 and 4 Yr old Kindergarten sessions operate during the school terms.
- A Vacation Program is available for all primary school enrolled children during School holidays.
- A range of Visiting specialists includes Speech Therapist by appointment, Noah's Arc and Wimmera Uniting Care.
- Playgroup family activity group; meets weekly on Tuesday at 10 AM throughout school terms
Phone: 03 5495 2666
Mob: 0419 569 007
Vacation Care: 0428 519 893
Services Available & Fees for 2018
The St Arnaud Children's Precinct is open from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
Early Education & Care rooms: There are three early education and care rooms from birth to two years, two years old and three to five years old. There is a total of 45 places available for children.
- Daily fee-$98.00
- Daily fee 2nd child-$94.00
- ½ day fee-$66.00
- 1/2 day fee 2nd child-$57.00
- 1/2 day casual-$70.00
- Weekly full time fee-$475.00
- Weekly 2nd child fee-$430.00
- Flexi-care 3 hours-$40.00
- Flexi-care 2 hours-$31.00
(The Family Assistance Office will subsidise eligible families with the above fees Phone: 136 150)
Kindergarten: 4 and 3-year-old sessions fees
- 4 Year Old Kinder Annual Payment $1,400
- 4 Year Old Kinder Annual Early Payment $1,350
- 4 Year Old Kinder Term Payment $325 (expires 31/12/18)
- 3 Year Old Kinder Annual Payment $1,000
- 3 Year Old Kinder Annual early Payment $845
- 3 Year Old Kinder Term Payment $235 (expires 31/12/18)
Vacation Care Kids Club runs from 8 AM to 6 PM during school holidays.
The program is located at the St Arnaud Children's Precinct.
- Vacation program day-$90.00
- Vacation program ½ day-$55.00