Arts and Culture Grants Program
Purpose of Grant
The Northern Grampians Shire Arts and Culture Grant Program is designed to encourage the presentation of and involvement in a diverse range of arts, cultural and heritage experiences across a range of formats and inclusive of the community.
The Program provides support to locally based groups/organisations to develop opportunities to enrich the social fabric of the Northern Grampians Community and to programs:
- That address the community needs and provides opportunities that enhance the well-being and quality of life of Northern Grampians Shire residents
- That reflect the Council Plan and Council Policies
All applications must:
- be managed through a legal entity such as an incorporated association
- be from a not-for-profit organisation
- provide direct benefit to residents of the Northern Grampians Shire
- be able to demonstrate financial viability and competence
- be able to demonstrate a contribution to the project on a $ for $ basis. Your organisation must be able to match the grant amount either in cash and/or through in-kind labour and materials.
- in-kind can be up to 50% of organisations matching contribution.
- provide a current financial statement of the organisation
- be based in the Northern Grampians Shire
- not already receive substantial support from Council
Up to $1,500
Ongoing. Applicants must have contacted and discussed their project with a member of the community development team at least 12 weeks before their project is due to commence.
Application Form and Guidelines
Arts and Culture Guidelines(PDF, 251KB)