Win $500 off your rates with NGSC
Published on 16 August 2017
One lucky Northern Grampians Shire Council ratepayer will have $500 deducted off the cost of their rates for the 2017-18 financial year, simply by signing to have their rates notices delivered via email.
As part of an incentive to attract more ratepayers to the idea of signing up for electronic delivery of rates notices, one ratepayer will receive a $500 reduction on the total cost of their NGSC rates for 2017-18.
In order to be eligible for the $500 rates deduction, ratepayers can scan the QR code located in the bottom right-hand corner of their 2017-18 Northern Grampians Shire Council rates notice, by logging on to Formsport and entering the required information, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling NGSC on (03) 5358 8700.
NGSC Mayor, Cr Tony Driscoll, said not only did the concept of electronic rates delivery provide added convenience for ratepayers, but it has multiple benefits.
"This benefits of this system are threefold," Cr Driscoll said. "Not only does this means of delivery save ratepayers' time, but it also saves Council time and money, which again benefits ratepayers, and will lesson our environmental impact in terms of paper and printing."
Terms & Conditions:
1. All assessments which have registered to receive electronic rates notices via Formsport or BPAY View will be automatically entered into the draw.
2. Closing date for entries is Saturday 30 September, 2017.
3. The draw will take place at Council Offices on Monday 2 October, 2017.
4. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be published on the Northern Grampians Shire Council website.
5. The prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable to another person or assessment.
6. Current employees and Councillors (and their immediate families) of Northern Grampians Shire Council are ineligible to enter.
For further information, please contact Council's Revenue Department on 5358 8710.