As the Coordinator Human Resources this position is responsible for providing a professional range of customer focused and innovative human resource services for management and employees.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources or relevant field and some relevant experience or lesser formal qualification with substantial HR experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience in delivering contemporary solutions-focused HR initiatives that are consistent with strategic objectives.
- Significant ER/IR experience, particularly with building performance, coaching of managers and case managing underperformance or disciplinary concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to act as a human resource practitioner within the organisation and provide services that meet the needs and expectations of internal customers.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake a demanding and highly administrative role with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with and gain the cooperation and support of a range of people including all levels of management, employees, and unions.
- Ability to oversee a small team to undertake accurate, contemporary and timely human resource activities.
To apply for this position download the application guidelines and the position description. Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria and submit your application via the “Apply Online” button on this page. For further enquiries please contact Sharon Link, Manager Human Resources on 5358 8700.
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER