As the Coordinator Environment & Community Protection this position responsible for providing leadership, guidance and support to environment and community protection services ensuring statutory obligations are met and effective and efficient services are delivered to the community.
- Qualifications and experience in Local Laws, waste or emergency management
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret information to inform policy development and the application of legislation and policy
- Ability to manage staff and deliver a team work program on time and within budget
- Project management skills and demonstrated ability to deliver projects in a complex political environment on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience in consulting with a wide range of audiences including the ability to deal with the community and professional industry to achieve the best possible outcome.
To apply for this position download the application guidelines and the position description. Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria and submit your application via the “Apply Online” button on this page. For further enquiries please contact Sharon Link, Manager Human Resources on 5358 8700
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER