As the Leisure Assistant this position is responsible for working as part of a committed team to deliver a high quality, safe customer focused service to the patrons of Northern Grampians Shire Council leisure facilities.
- Relevant qualifications or experience as specified in the position description
- Sound knowledge of pool supervision, water safety, water education, first aid, resuscitation and rescue techniques and public safety requirements
- Ability to implement the highest standards of public supervision and safety
- Commitment and ability to deliver quality customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Efficient management of time and work priorities
To apply for this position download the application guidelines and the position description. Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria and submit your application via the “Apply for This Job” button on this page. For further enquiries please contact Sharon Link, Manager Human Resources on 5358 8700.
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Northern Grampians Shire Council values community spirit, innovation and collaboration. We have implemented Activity Based Working, operate on Google platform, and where possible we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or out in the community.
Our core values
Northern Grampians Shire Council is committed to providing a seamless customer experience.
Responsive: We will engage with all stakeholders and listen and respond appropriately to your needs
Innovative: We will be positive and endeavour to find solutions and choice in our service delivery
Continuous Improvement: We will continually strive, within our means, for best possible practice and improvement in service delivery
Prompt: We will respond promptly, within agreed timeframes, to all of your requests
Respectful: We will be respectful and conscious of diversity and make available information and services in an accessible and inclusive manner