As the Business Engagement Officer this position has the responsibility of supporting and enhancing business growth, wealth generation and the expansion of employment opportunities within the Northern Grampians Shire.
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in business management, economics, marketing or a related field.
- Proven practical experience of the day-to-day operation of this service, working with clients and service providers.
- Proven ability to assist in the development, implementation and uptake of projects, programs and services
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and organise work to achieve specific and set objectives within the available resources
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to provide a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated sound administration experience including project delivery
To apply for this position download the application guidelines and the position description. Please ensure you address the Key Selection Criteria and submit your application via the “Apply Online” button on this page. For further enquiries please contact Sharon Link, Manager Human Resources on 5358 8700.
Northern Grampians Shire Council is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Northern Grampians Shire Council values community spirit, innovation and collaboration. We have implemented Activity Based Working, operate on Google platform, and where possible we are upgrading our systems to be cloud-based. This improves efficiency and equips our employees to undertake their roles effectively and efficiently whether they are working in the office or out in the community.
Our core values
Northern Grampians Shire Council is committed to providing a seamless customer experience.
Responsive: We will engage with all stakeholders and listen and respond appropriately to your needs
Innovative: We will be positive and endeavour to find solutions and choice in our service delivery
Continuous Improvement: We will continually strive, within our means, for best possible practice and improvement in service delivery
Prompt: We will respond promptly, within agreed timeframes, to all of your requests
Respectful: We will be respectful and conscious of diversity and make available information and services in an accessible and inclusive manner