Chief Executive Officer
Justine Linley began as Chief Executive Officer with the Northern Grampians Shire Council on October 11th 2010.
Justine has held senior roles in higher education, local government, starting her career in local government with the City of Melbourne in the mid 1980's.
Prior to commencing with Northern Grampians Shire Council, Justine was the Regional Director for the Grampians Region, Regional Development Victoria, working with 11 councils, businesses and organisations from Bacchus Marsh to the South Australian border.
Justine has a commitment to regional co-operation and planning and has been a past member of:
- Grampians Regional Health Alliance Network
- Wimmera Development Association
- Treasurer of the Economic Development Association of Victoria
She is currently a member of:
- Grampians Regional Managment Forum
- MAV's Steering Group examining the Role of Local Government in Emergency Management
- Central Highlands Mayors and CEOs Forum
- Project Control Group for establishing the Victorian Goldfields as Australia's First National Heritage Region
Justine is also an active volunteer in the local community and is currently the President of Stawell Regional Arts Inc.
"My vision for Northern Grampians Shire Council as an organisation, is one that reflects the unique character of our communities, is able to rise to the challenges we face and has the skills and 'can do' attitude to build a better place to live, work and play".