Cat Traps

Local Laws officers do not go to properties to catch cats but you can book a trap through our offices. We will notify you when a trap is available and arrange for delivery or collection of the trap.  To book a trap, please complete this form and bring it into our customer service staff to process. There is no cost to book a trap, however if the trap is destroyed, modified, stolen or lost, a replacement cost of $120.00 is payable to Council.

 Application for cat trap form

Animal Surrender

If you want to surrender an animal that you no longer want or are unable to care for, complete the surrender form.  Once the completed form is received by Council a Local Laws officer will contact you to organise for collection or drop off of animal.

Animal surrender form