St Arnaud Children's Precinct is a purpose built Children's Services Center which accommodates several services for families.
- The Maternal Child Health Nurse attends every Tuesday and Friday.
- Immunization first Wednesday of each month at 9:30am in the Multi-purpose room.
- Early Education and Care operates 50 weeks of the year.
- 3 & 4 Yr old Kindergarten sessions operate during the school terms.
- A Vacation Program is available for all school enrolled children during School holidays.
- A range of Visiting specialists include Speech Therapist by appointment, Noah's Arc and Wimmera Uniting Care.
- Playgroup family activity group; meets weekly on Tuesday at 10:00am.
Phone: 03 5495 2666
Mob: 0419 569 007
Vacation Care: 0428 519 893
Services Available & Fees for 2017:
The St Arnaud Children's Precinct is open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
Early Education & Care rooms:There are two early education and care rooms for birth to three year old and three to five year old. Both groups have 15 positions available for children.
- Daily fee-$95.00
- Daily fee 2nd child-$92.00
- ½ day fee-$64.00
- 1/2 day fee 2nd child-$55.00
- Weekly full time fee-$460.00
- Weekly 2nd child fee-$420.00
- Flexi-care 3 hours-$38.00
- Flexi-care 2 hours-$30.00
(The Family Assistance Office will subsidise eligible families with the above fee's Phone: 136 150)
Kindergarten: 4 & 3 year old sessions Fees
- 4 year old per year: $1,300.00
- 4 year old per term: $325.00
- 4 year old HCC: fully subsidized
- 3 year old (4 terms): $880.00
- 3 year old per term: $235.00
- 3 year old year HCC per term: $100.00
Vacation Care Kids Club runs from 8am to 6pm during school holidays. The program is located at the St Arnaud Children's Precinct Multi-purpose room.
Vacation program day-$85.00
Vacation program ½ day-$50.00