Food & Nutrition
- Children are served a nutritious meal for lunch.
- Morning & afternoon tea is also provided and consists of fruit and high energy foods.
- Parents and educators are consulted in regards to children's nutritional needs and individual dietary requirements are met.
- Where children have a known food allergy this is to be conveyed to our staff and appropriate food is made available.
- Multi-cultural food is included in the menu
Morning Tea: Fruit platter & Pancakes
Lunch: Chicken & vegetable risotto
Afternoon Tea: Peaches & Ice-cream
Morning Tea: Fruit platter & raisin toast
Lunch: Baked vegetable lasagne & garlic bread
Afternoon Tea: Savoury platter, biscuits & dips
Morning Tea: Fruit platter& wholemeal muffins
Lunch: Roast lamb, roast vegetables, cauliflower bake & peas
Afternoon Tea: Savoury scones
Morning Tea: Fruit platter & crumpets
Lunch: Tuna & vegetable pasta bake
Afternoon Tea: pizza scrolls
Morning Tea: Fruit platter & whole meal Toast
Lunch: Beef, tomato & bean tortillas
Afternoon Tea: Apple Muffins cooking experience with Lynette
Milk & Water offered with meals
Fresh fruit & yoghurt available after each meal