Events Funding Program
Community Development Officer
Phone: (03) 5358 8700
Purpose of Grant
- Events Funding: to support sustainable major events held in or predominantly benefiting the Shire
- Community Events: to support events with predominately local residents
- Tourism Events: to support events that will attract a majority of attendees from outside the Shire and promote the Shire as a destination
- Please view the 2017-2021 Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan on the council website under council publications and make reference to where your project or program supports strategies within the plan.
All applications must:
- be managed through a legal entity such as an incorporated association
- be from a not-for-profit organisation
- provide direct benefit to residents of the Northern Grampians Shire
- be able to demonstrate financial viability and competence
- be able to demonstrate a contribution to the project from your organisation through in-kind labour and materials or a cash contribution
- provide a current financial statement of the organisation
- be based in the Northern Grampians Shire
- not already receive substantial support from Council
- Community Event Funding: Up to $1,500
- Tourism Events: Up to $5,000
Ongoing. Applicants must have contacted and discussed their project with the Community Development Officer at least 12 weeks before their project is due to commence.
Application Form and Guidelines
Post Event Acquittal Evaluation
For more information visit our Event Planning & Forms page below.